Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Vidal Sassoon Fast Dry Professional Ion Select Turbo hair dryer just started randomly drying with cold air?

and i don't have my instruction book and i don't know how to fix it.My Vidal Sassoon Fast Dry Professional Ion Select Turbo hair dryer just started randomly drying with cold air?
you need to buy a new one.My Vidal Sassoon Fast Dry Professional Ion Select Turbo hair dryer just started randomly drying with cold air?
How long have you had it? Blowdryers have a heater in the back to send the air out warm, so it may just be broken.





Also, not to insult- but I've done this before, sadly- but if you have a cool-shot button or something, make sure it's not stuck pushed in!


Good luck!
The heating element is probably blown, you can't fix it, just buy a new one:]

No comments:

Post a Comment