Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im on my second Chi Turbo hair dryer. How do I get in touch with customer service?

The first blow dryer started to spark where the wire was. I understand you have to be careful with the way you handle your blow dryer, but you would think being a professional salon used blow dryer it's going to go through the hair war. I thought maybe I was too rough with it so I went out and bought another one. Taking better care to make sure it stays in shape. After a few months I noticed the cool air would kick on without pressing the COOL button. It would stay cool then heat up. It continued to do this until finally only cool air comes out. It no longer heats up. I really love this blow dryer. I couldn't find a customer service department for CHI. Anyone have any suggestions?


Im on my second Chi Turbo hair dryer. How do I get in touch with customer service?
Farouk.com.....Chi isn't a brand all on it's own..It's owned by Farouk.





http://www.farouk.com/contact.html

No comments:

Post a Comment